Would you like to submit an article here at Spiritual.com.au?
If you are an authority or very knowledgeable in you field, I would love you to contribute to my web site. In return your article will get exposure to the hundreds of thousands of visitors we receive yearly. You must follow these guidelines or I simply will not have the time to edit your articles.
Must Follow Guidelines
- Pick one key word or short phrase per article. “Guardian Angels” or “How To Achieve Happiness” and focus the article around this topic only. No meandering text and if there are more topics break your article into two or more smaller articles
- Make sure this key word is in the heading
- Each Paragraph should be less than 150 words
- Every 300 words include a subheading – the keyword should be in one of the subheadings
- The keyword must be in the first paragraph and appear a few times in the article – longer articles should have the key word appear more often.
- Your details and a link to your website should be included at the end of the article not the start.
- Submit as a plain text doc only – Like in a text email or use the form here. I won’t open word documents or PDF files.
- You can embed a video if you want. So your article is / or can be a summary or direct transcript of the video. You Tube and Vimeo both give you an embed link make sure you include this.
Optional Extra Guidelines
- Length of articles should be between 300-2,500 words
- Articles should convey valuable how-to content (practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how) in a fresh, approachable voice.
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- You can include a brief “Bio” and link to your website or Social media page.
- You can post as many articles or video’s as you like.
- You can start a new category – as long as it fits the theme of the website.
What You Should Know
- I will inform you if your article has been accepted for publication; expect to hear from me within a few days, perhaps a week or so of our having received your email. If I choose not to accept your article, you may or may not hear from me, depending on how crowded my inbox is.
- Articles accepted for publication may be edited for clarity or for SEO purposes and to conform to the Spiritual.com.au style.
- The author retains copyright, but Spiritual.com.au may reprint your piece, with full attribution to you, in Spiritual.com.au products, including marketing materials.
- I do not pay guest contributors for their articles.