Masculine And Feminine Energy
- Male or masculine energy is the energy of action, doing and forward movement. It’s focused outward.
- Female or feminine energy is the energy of support, being and creation. It’s focused inward.
Balance Masculine And Feminine Energy
- Attention to detail
- Attractive due to physical appearance as opposed to achievement
- Emotionally expressive
- Family orientated
- Happy for others
- Life giving
- Open minded
- Sexually passive
- Attractive due to achievement as opposed to physical appearance
- Self confidence
- Self discipline
- Self reliance
- Sexually aggressive
- Socially orientated
Heal Your Masculine And Feminine Energy
Here are the steps you need to take to heal the masculine and feminine energies inside you. The first two steps give you the ability to accomplish everything else – so don’t skip them they are far more important than 99.9% of people realise.
1. You need to learn and practice the ability to be present.
2. You need to learn and practice the ability to stand apart from your thought process and see what your thoughts actually are.
3. You need to determine whether you have too much of your own genders qualities or too little.
Too little go to step 4.
Too much go to step 5.
4. You need to wait until you feel something/anything negative or some sort of resistance to an issue that relates to your gender. This is the issue in regard to your gender that you can work on.
5. You need to wait until you feel something/anything negative or some sort of resistance to an issue that relates to the opposite gender. This is the issue in regard to the opposite gender you can work on.
The emotion is the key to what you need to address.
6. To address the emotion you need to find the driving thought/s that created it. This is impossible unless you have practiced steps 1 and 2.
7. Once you have the driver behind the emotion you can question this thought process or belief to expose the base fear behind it. When the base fear is brought to light, it dissipates. If you have done this correctly there will be no emotion/minimal emotion in the future around this issue. It’s normal to have to do this process several times around each line of thought.
Authors Details: Aymen Fares