We all have our challenges in life. Our biggest challenges can be summarised into groups which I have described in this article. Having helped hundreds of clients over the years and even more people through the course of my life it’s apparent that all of our problems are able to be solved. I am confident of this as I have seen the results in myself and in my clients. I am constantly amazed that people need to suffer at all when I believe that the solution is easy and close by. All of your suffering comes from your mind and changing perception for the relief of pain may be a lot easier than you think.
Twelve challenges in life that can be solved by applying the lessons of the mind.
1. Your Relationships With Others
2. The Relationship You Have With Yourself
4. Fear Of Not Being Loved
5. Emotions / No Emotions
6. Spirituality / Religion / Meaning of Life
7. Fear of Death
8. National Or Global Concerns
9. Your Direction In Life – Your Future
11. Procrastination & Time Issues
12. Health Issues