Tony Robbins has been an inspiration for millions of people. Here are Tony Robbins 10 lessons to apply in whatever way you deem necessary.
Tony Robbins 10 Lessons:
1) By altering your body’s physiology, you can achieve an immediate change of your emotional state. The mind will follow whatever state your physical body is in and not vice-versa.
2) Ask specific questions of yourself (in your self-talk) to direct and control your attention to the various aspects of the human experience. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of the questions you ask of yourself.
3) Get leverage to create personal change by associating an old behaviour with massive pain and the desired new behaviour with massive pleasure. Tony is a big believer in the pain/pleasure principles of life and this applies in business as well.
4) When you get stuck, interrupt your limiting pattern by doing something totally unexpected.
5) You can condition your behaviour by visualising it over and over again. This is not exactly unique to Tony Robbins, but he does reinforce this message in all of his products.
6) Goal-setting strategy: Know your end outcome; Take massive intelligent action; Have sensory-acuity to notice if you are getting the results you desire and if not; change your approach; and change *until* you get your end outcome.
7) Create a “Compelling future” by vividly imagining your end result to generate enthusiasm and power within yourself. The past does not equal the future. Find beliefs that support your goals and desires.
8) Youth is Power! This is one of Tony’s beliefs. Even if you don’t have fancy degrees, your youth can still mean power, flexibility and opportunity for your life.
9) Principles of CANI! CANI stands for Constant And Never-ending Improvement. It’s a basic tenet of Tony Robbins.
10) NLP can be useful. NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming and there are many NLP undertones in Tony’s basic tenets. He went on to morph NLP into his own technology called “NAC” (Neuro Associative Conditioning).
Authors Details: Tony Robbins 10 Lessons – Unknown Source