The human Aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. Let’s learn some techniques for reading the human aura.
How To – Reading the Human Aura
Find a place where there isn’t any harsh light. Focus on one part of your body, preferably your hand. Relax, concentrate on your hand lines. If you’re relaxed enough, you’ll see a certain colour. With time you might be able to see several colours.
Auras can be seen physically, or sensed psychically. One way of reading the human aura is to have the subject stand in front of a white background. If you look at the person for a while you’ll see some sort of wavy lines of energies, and also maybe a couple of aura colours. There is also another exercise for the reading the human aura. As far as I know, the author of the following exercise is unknown, but I’d appreciate it if you emailed me their name so I could give them credit.
“Stand in front of a mirror at a distance of about half a meter, with a wall of neutral colour some distance behind you. Alternatively, get a friend to stand about 1 meter away from you and 2 meters from a neutral wall.
Relax, and breathe deeply and evenly. Focus your eyes on the wall behind the head.
Gently sway your body from side to side (or tell your friend to if looking at someone else). As you stare past the outline of the head, you should be able to see an envelope of light – it’s an aura! The room and subject should be illuminated by subdued lighting, but not in darkness or direct sunlight. Do not worry if you cannot see color at this stage, in time you may.”
Common Aura Colours when reading the Human Aura
When reading the human aura the following is a list of aura colours that are associated with the person’s conscious and subconscious state. The colour spectrum varies with a person’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states.
• Red: The color of strength, passion, impulsiveness and will.
• Orange: Color of affection, kindness, and creativity. The muddier shades denote vanity, while golden orange represents self-control. Someone with orange in his/her aura may suffer from kidney troubles.
• Yellow: Mental activity, optimism, perfectionism, responsibility, sometimes shyness.
• Green: The color of sympathy and reliability. The person may be an effective healer. Dark shades of green however indicate one who is jealous or hesitant.
• Blue: The color of calm, and spiritual and material attainment. May sometimes represent a tendency to moodiness and depression.
• Indigo/Violet: The colors of the seeker who has inborn psychic and intuitive abilities. They represent an astounding ability in the handling of practical matters. Dark shades may show that the person is often misjudged and misunderstood. May indicate heart or stomach trouble.
• Black: The color of self-protection. The person is good at ‘wearing masks’.
• Pink: A compassionate person who is fond of the arts. Darker shades of pink may point to immaturity and irresponsibility.
• White: Purity and honesty. A color associated with spiritually evolved persons.
• Silver: The person might be pregnant or is going to be soon! However, this is not always so. Seeing this may indicate a person who is allowing great creativity in their life.
Sometimes you experience the interplay of an outside energy field upon your aura. You can tell this is happening to you in the following circumstances:
• When you are around some people and you feel ‘drained’ and weak.
• Feeling that there is someone staring at you intensely.
• When you have an instant liking or disliking for someone you’ve just met.
• Sensing someone’s presence before you see this person….
Authors Details: Reading the Human Aura – From “The Book Of Magick, Divination and Wisdom” by Muadhnait.