The ability to have Psychic visions and the corresponding Psychic ability is something we all possess to a greater or lesser degree. Fortunately it’s something that you can consciously develop. Some of you may have an intuitive gift like I do just like other people may be gifted at other things like athletics, maths or mechanical aptitude. Just like any other activity through desire used with concentration and focus you can enhance the abilities you were born with.
In regard to Psychic visions, meditation is one of the best ways to improve. It has the benefit of allowing you to spiritually develop and to increase your overall psychic awareness. If you are a beginner you might be daunted by the concept of regular meditation however I have found that just being just being alone, still and quiet which allows you to pay attention to your internal world facilitates much of what can be obtained in Meditation.
When you are super aware of the subtle energies and influences on your being your ability to have psychic visions and other extraordinary experiences is greatly enhanced. So if you want to get good at perception of these energies you need to practice being quiet and pay intense attention to subtle energy changes and other small stimuli.
One thing to note is that not everyone is visual. The three main types of perception are;
Visual – you learn best by seeing and you think with pictures in your mind
Auditory – You would hear and ‘talk’ to yourself in your mind
Kinesthetic – you probably learn best by “doing’ and you will get a gut feel and can process energy by attention to physical sensations
Remember everyone can perceive through all three modalities. You may have a favourite or one that is natural for you to use, just be aware that you can use all three.
Because we are focusing on psychic visions I will talk mainly about visual perception and the ways to increase this. So let’s start flexing some inner vision muscle with these exercises.
Exercises for Psychic Visions
- Pick a simple object like a piece of fruit or an article of clothing anything in your immediate surroundings will do. Stare at the object and study it paying attention to all its features and as a whole. Now close your eyes and try to reproduce it mentally. Study it again and repeat the process of recreating it in your mind it should get ‘crisper’ or have more detail.
- Close your eyes and envision a colour – imagine a pure splash of the colour and then picture objects in that colour, then switch back to only the splash of colour. Then repeat this with different colours and objects in the corresponding colour.
- Picture someone you know well that is not present. Close your eyes and recreate their face and body in your mind. Spend time until you tire or get a crisp vision. When you get good at this try it with someone who you haven’t seen in a while, try and recreate their face in your mind.
- Choose a person you know that you are emotionally close to but is some physical distance away from you like your child at school. Hold the vision of their face in your mind and ‘ask’ God/Spirit/ The Universe/ The Force whatever you believe in to show you what they are doing. Something will pop into your mind – you need to trust this first impression. Don’t try to guess what the person you are envisioning is doing – just allow images to appear in your mind. Don’t analyse what you see, treat this as a game and an experiment as this will help ‘allow’ your psychic visions.
- Once you have established what the person is doing – ask again, “what does this person feel”? “What is this person thinking”? Once again don’t analyse just allow something to enter your mind.
Sometimes you might get symbols or other visual information instead of what you asked for. You might see a picture of a happy face or a sunflower if you are perceiving ‘happy.’ You might see a storm cloud or the colour red if you perceive anger. The symbols I just mentioned are universal but you will have your own symbolic language that you inadvertently picked up through your life. If it’s unclear ask questions, ask for more clarity.
Experiment and play – try and see who will be on the phone when it rings. Try to see what others are thinking and what they will do. Just remember if you are emotionally attached to the outcome the results will inaccurate. A great example of this is with money or gambling. You can easily predict the outcome of coin tosses or red and black on the roulette wheel and this works with small amounts (subjective to you) of money. As the stakes increase and you start to care about the amount your accuracy usually dives.
The key to improving your psychic visions is to believe, practice, relax and trust. Over time you will improve. Read my articles that relate to clearing emotional blocks and working with thoughts to clear your mind. This will enhance what you do greatly.
If you are interested in developing all the faculties of your mind – including your ability to have Psychic visions try my online workshop “Speed2Enlightenment” – Through three steps – Master You Mind, Release Emotion and Create Your Reality. This is a fast way where you can save decades of time and become a “clear” vessel to facilitate the receiving of messages.