Good Luck Poem
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorise your favourite poem.
3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want. Good luck poem
4. When you say ‘I love you’, mean it.
5. When you say ‘I’m sorry’, look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged for at least 6 months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyones dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements fight fairly, no name calling.
11. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
14. Remember that great love and great acheivements involve great risk.
15. Call your mum.
16. Say ‘bless you’ when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibilities for all your actions.
19. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realise you’ve made a mistake take immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good honourable life. The when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in god but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge, it’s a way to acheive immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. There’s immeasureable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don’t trust a man or woman who doesn’t close his/her eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others whilst you are living. That is wealth’s greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules then break some.
Authors Details:‘Good Luck Poem’ Unknown Author