Here are 9 Free Feng Shui Tips for Career & Business Success
• The first of the 9 free feng shui tips is to place your desk facing the door; at a diagonal when possible
• Have a solid wall behind your back…NOT a window!
• Do not sit under beams, fans, air conditioners
• Do not have exposed bookshelves behind your back
• Do not sit with your back to the door!
• Avoid sharp objects on desk facing you
• Do not position desk up against a wall
• Never allow files to pile high directly in front of you
• No bonsai, cacti or other spiky plants in office
Free Feng Shui Tips About Mirrors
Mirrors should NOT reflect:
• Beds: Don’t put mirrors where they reflect the occupants of the bed. Brings in Third Parties (infidelity)
• Stairways: Interferes with positive flow of chi; and from a practical standpoint, it may be dangerous if you trip looking at yourself in mirror while walking down the stairs.
• Desks: Don’t let a mirror reflect the top of your desk. It magnifies the workload
Mirrors should reflect:
• Auspicious objects: Good fortune symbols
• Natural bodies of water such as rivers, streams, lakes, and oceans:
To draw in prosperity and good fortune.
• Short hallways to avoid “dead end”. (Put mirror at the end of the hallway.)