I think you will find Feng Shui tips for wealth interesting. The sector that governs wealth is the southeast and the element is wood.
1) The most important first step to realizing the benefits of Feng Shui is to perform a Space Clearing procedure. Every environment has accumulated negative energy, or “sha chi”, that needs to be eliminated. This procedure will make all other cures more effective.
2) The southeast corner of your home and/or office must be kept as clean and orderly as possible. The lighting should resemble natural light, not too bright or too dim.
3) It is advisable to keep a constant light on in this area, or at least leave it lit daily for as long as possible.
4) A well maintained aquarium is excellent in this area, since water enhances wood. Choose bright, energetic fish to stimulate positive ‘chi’. Nine gold fish are an auspicious number. Eight gold and one black are recommended. A fountain would also add a positive water feature. Choose one or the other. Both would be too powerful.
5) If maintaining an aquarium is too difficult, a painting, sculpture, or hanging talisman depicting beautiful golden fish will activate the same energy..
6) A Dragon turtle sculpture is a powerful symbol related to long lasting prosperity and the support needed for success. Place it in the north sector to enhance the wealth/water energy.
7) Use faceted crystals and bamboo wind chimes to active positive chi in the wealth sector.
8) Frequently lighting green, brown or other earthy colored candles, or one that was especially intended to energize the element of wood in the southeast is an excellent way to energize this aspect of your life.
Candles also heighten the energy and are uplifting and inspiring to the spirit as well.
8) Place a blue or black rug in your front entryway to symbolize a river of opportunities flowing into your home or business.
9) Display symbols of prosperity in this sector. Chinese coins, gold ingots, a Hotei Buddha sitting on a pile of gold coins and money frogs are all popular Feng Shui symbols for wealth.
10) Healthy, round leafed plants will help bring good ‘chi’ to the wealth sector.
11) A pair of male and female Foo dogs placed outside your business entrance will ward off harmful people and other negative influences that can deplete your wealth.
12) To increase the sales volume of your business, place a faceted crystal or crystal paperweight in the wealth sector (far right corner) of your desk. Placing the paperweight on top of your accounts receivable, contacts list, or any paperwork related to incoming funds, will cause these areas to increase. Do not place a crystal paperweight on your bill pile, as this will cause you to pay out more than you receive!!
13) Three coins tied with red ribbon should be placed near your phone to attract opportunities and enhance the financial outcome of phone calls. If you use a computer in your business it would be beneficial to hang
three coins from your computer.
14) The Chinese dragon is a powerful wealth attractor. Place a sculpture or artwork depicting the dragon in the southeast. A fountain with a dragon motif or a dragon incense burner is a very powerful symbol here.
15) The mythical, money frog is a wealth attractor. Place one inside your office door, facing inward. This symbolizes wealth coming your way.
16) If you are involved in sales, place three coins tied with red ribbon inside your purse or wallet. If you do phone sales, place this group of coins near your phone. If you have a retail shop, place them near or inside your cash register.