Feng Shui In The Home – 12 Tips:
Here are some fantastic tips for Feng Shui in the home. Please read on.
• Do not put TVs or electronic equipment in the bedroom. If you must do so, put them in a cabinet with doors that can be closed at night.
• Do not put fountains in the bedroom.
• Always have a solid wall behind your bed
• Do not sleep under a beam
• Mirrors should never break up your reflection (tiled mirrors) or cut off the top of your head (hung too low).
• Keep all toilet seats down and all drains closed or covered.
• Use all the burners on your stove. Rotate using them and make sure they all function.
• Keep all plants pruned, remove dead leaves and remove dead plants!
• Keep walkway and the porch clear and inviting.
• Change burned-out light bulbs immediately.
• Avoid using fluorescent lighting.
• Oil squeaky doors. Make sure all doors open and close easily.
Authors Details: Feng Shui In The Home – Unknown